2 cups self-raising flour
2 tablespoons castor sugar
11/2 cups milk
1 jar Food Symphony Blueberries in Lemon and Gin Syrup
Cream or ice-cream
- Sift flour and sugar together, make a well in the centre.
- Whisk eggs and stir in eggs.
- Add egg mix to flour and whisk until batter is smooth. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add some butter.
- Once butter is melted pour in 1/3 cup of batter. Cook until bubbles appear on surface.
- Cook for roughly a minute. Place on plate and cover with foil or keep warm in the oven.
- Continue until all batter is used.
- Top pancakes with Food Symphony Blueberries in Lemon and Gin Syrup and either cream or ice-cream.
Click here to buy a jar of Blueberries in Lemon & Gin Syrup.